It's not just any old sand it's Moon Sand
· 8 cups flour
· 1 cup vegetable oil or baby oil (baby oil smells nicer!)
· Food colour (if you want to colour it)
· Essential oils for fragrance (I used lavender)
1. Pour flour into a large plastic container or tub and add food colouring and essential oils if you desire.
2. Dump in the oil to the centre and mix together with your hands until it is evenly distributed and the flour sticks together when you squeeze it. Add more oil if needed to get the correct consistency.
3. Give the kids moulds, scoops, and more and let them enjoy.
4. This can be stored for a couple weeks in an airtight container before drying out.
1. Use Corn Flour or other gluten free flours if your child has a gluten intolerance.
Please let us see your results